Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Is it possible to use DIGI-Low with WSJT-X?

N3WWL
N3WWL Member ✭✭
edited December 2022 in Third-Party Software

Flex 6300

SmartSDR v. 2.8.1

WSJT-X v. 2.3.0

JT-65 Image Controller (Easy Simple v. 01B by JW1HDR)

While listening on 80 meters I heard short burst digital signals which turned out to be SSTV. The ops are using WSJT-X set to mode MSK-144 and the Easy Simple program mentioned above to send and receive pictures. I was successfully able to receive pictures, but having difficulty transmitting as SmartSDR automatically switches to DIGI-U and they are using LSB. I have been unsuccessful thus far. My question is...Is there a way to "force" SmartSDR to stay in DIGI-L, rather than it automatically switching to DIGI-U the moment I attempt to transmit a picture? None of the ops are familiar with SmartSDR. Thanks in advance for any help. Happy New Year!

Jay,N3WWL

Answers

• N3WWL
    N3WWL Member ✭✭

I put this questions in the wrong category. I AM NOT using a MAC. I’m using a PC. Don’t know how to move this message to the proper discussion area.

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

I moved it for you.

• N3WWL
    N3WWL Member ✭✭

Thank you…

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.