Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CATALINA NO LONGER SUPPORTED MacOS SSDR

Options
Lou KI5FTY
Lou KI5FTY Member ✭✭
edited June 2022 in SmartSDR for Mac

As of yesterday's update to Mac SSDR, Catalina is no longer supported for updates. According to the Mac Store it now requires 11.5 minimum. I emailed Marcus and his response was :

"don't worry, the Apps will continue to run."

I bought the software less than a year ago and would expect at least a year of updates and bug fixes.

Comments

• Leroy Ounanian
    Options
    I have three machines that run
    catalina. I would like to download a version of SmartSDR that will run on this os
  • Charlie_KB8CR
    Options

I wish I could get a copy of the 'old' version too. I have the current version running on my 2015 MBP Retina, and my 2023 M2Pro MacMini, but have a 2012 MacMini running Catalina that I'd love to use it on.

Charlie KB8CR

• Lou KI5FTY
    Lou KI5FTY Member ✭✭
    Options

I think you can just copy the .app file over to the new machine. .app files are totally self contained and should create the files in the lib dirs the first time you run it. It is worth a try

• K3SF
    K3SF Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Options

hi Charlie

i have a copy that runs on Catalina...it is 21mb zip file...

Paul K3SF