Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR IOS connects briefly then immediately reboots radio

Dan KG0AQ
Dan KG0AQ Member ✭✭
edited September 2020 in SmartSDR for iOS

I started a help ticket because I could not find how to start a new topic here. Finally found the new message button 🙄 I would have started here first if I didn't have operator error. I digress.

Smartlink is showing good test locally. Using manual port forwarding. Using Smartlink or in home Wifi address problem still exists with Smart IOS on Iphone or Ipad. Rebooted router, cold started radio.

Radio works fine at home with Win10 and SmartSDR 2.6.2

TIA! Dan

Comments

• Hi Dan!

Same issue here, when I try to access my radio via smartlink the radio itself rebooted...

Have you found a solution?

My radio fw is 3.3.33 e smartSDR for iOS is the latest build available.

Marco

• Hello!

The problem was related to a corrupted profile. After a factory reset the smartlink issue disappear.

Thks Ken flex-helpdesk :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.