Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6400M SmartSDR Updates

Good Morning,

I remember when I turned on my 6400M that I would get the screen that would give me the SmartSDR Updates and Downgrades. But I noticed last weekend that I no longer get that screen anymore. Is there something that I did incorrectly when I last upgraded to the current version of SmartSDR?

Is there something within the Menu Screen that would bring that back? I turn on my 6400M and it just goes directly to the screen with both A and B receivers. It's not that my radio is not functioning properly. Like I said before. I just noticed and thought about it last weekend.

Mark Griffin, KB3Z

Comments

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

Mark,

In the main menu, go to the Radio tab, then select "switch versions."

• Mark Griffin
    Mark Griffin Member ✭✭

Here's another question Neil. If for some reason I didn't have the internet connected to the radio would that be one reason why I don't get the screen I referenced when I turn on the radio?

Mark KB3Z

• Mark Griffin
    Mark Griffin Member ✭✭

I operated the 160M contest this past weekend. I used N1MM and had both COM and DAX Active. So I would have to be connected to the Lan/Internet. I will take a look at the Radio Tab in the Main Menu this evening.

Mark KB3Z

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

Mark,

If you want to go to the switch versions screen every time you power up, from the switch versions screen press the small gear in the lower left corner. Then turn off “auto connect.” Don’t know why you would want to do this.

• Mark Griffin
    Mark Griffin Member ✭✭

Thanks Neil. I tried that and everything is back to the way it used to be.

Mark KB3Z

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.