Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Stream Deck return info question

Options

At one time I had a pretty nice XL stream deck setup. I have not used it for a while and am working via SmartLink now. I have reinstalled it and from my backup files most everything works. I used to have a few buttons that showed information. One was the active slice frequency. None of those seem to work anymore.

I don't know if I have something messed up or the programming has changed. I have tried to recreate the rest call but cant seem to make it work. Just so I can make sure I am not doing something wrong can someone share they preview URL that would return frequency for the slice. Or anything else that would display dynamic content from the radio.

Rich

kd0zv

Comments

• N5NHJ
    N5NHJ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Here you go. Make sure you reinstalled the FRStack3 StreamDeck plugin.

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks guys will give that a try and see if it works here.

And plugins are installed. So should be good there.

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    Options

These are still not working for me.

See image below.

Everything seems to work that I send, but anything that would return radio information does not work.

Rich

• N5NHJ
    N5NHJ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

What StreamDeck software version are you on?

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    Options

6.0.0.17703 with Firmware version 1.01.000

Rich

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Appears there is a minor version update. I just installed it and that fixed it. Dont know if its related to the version or just the reinstall.

Rich

• N5NHJ
    N5NHJ Member ✭✭✭
    Options

That's why I asked. The new version has some issues, some have been fixed with the latest update.

Happy that everything is now working again.

• Rich McCabe
    Rich McCabe Member ✭✭✭
    Options

That fixed most of everything. I used to have it return active filter width and thats not working but probably something I hosed up while trying to repair things.

Appreciate your help very much.

Rich

kd0zv

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.