Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Value of Flex 6300 wo tuner and I believe Ver. 2? software

Options

The wife of a ham friend of mine has asked me to help her start liquidating her husbands station. He had been dealing with PD for a few years and has come to the point he cannot operate it any longer unfortunately. Just looking for a ballpark idea. I haven't brought it here to test yet but I imagine its all fine. Been sitting idle for at least 2 years... thanks Mike

Best Answers

• Roger
    Roger Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Mike from Maine,

Roger from Maine here. I'd go to QRZ.com and look in the swap meet section for Flex 6300. I did a quick search for Flex 6300 and based on people who sold 6300s the asking prices ranged from $1200 to $1600 depending on tuner and installed software version.

QRZ.com keeps all of the sold items posted so it's a good place to do some research on the Flex or any other gear you need to liquidate.

• Mike  W1BFA in Maine
    Mike W1BFA in Maine Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thanks Roger. I'm on QRZ pretty much every day and have never gone to the Swap section for some reason.

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

also check QTH.COM/Ham Radio Info/Classifieds...