Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Band data in General Coverage mode

Options

Hello

I use a loop antenna, that is working on the HAM bands without an issue, but in general coverage mode it will not tune as it gets no data about the band from the Flexradio 6000 I have.

Is there any way this data can be made available in GEN mode?

The loop antenna is a i3VHF baby loop

Thanks

G3DEN

Answers

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

The free FlesRadio utility program, DDUtil by K5FR may do just what you want. A Google search will find it for you. You will need version 4 to work with a 6000-series radio. You will plug your i3VHF loop controller into a com port on the PC rather than directly to the Flex radio.

73, Craig KØCF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.