Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Slice Disappeared After Restart

Having same problem as another discussion that was closed to any new comments. Running Dell Computer, Windows 10, Version 21H1 for x64, Flex 6500, SW V2.8.0. Radio had been on for several days with no problem. Turned off for a few hours while working on something else and then when I turned radio back on there is no Slice. Entire window for Slice info is blank. Receiver is working, I can see signals on all bands. Can move PAN around band, but there is no slice. Check radio with my iPad using iOS software and exact same results. Radio works and is receiving but no Slice. I did just update to 2.80 several weeks ago, so upgrade should not be problem. Prior discussion thread was for 3.xx S/W version. Any help for the older version?

Comments

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭

Yes, version 2.8.1 is available for download on the Flex website. It fixes the problem.

73, Craig KØCF

• Nick
    Nick Member ✭✭

That fixed it! Odd the way it developed. Thanks!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.