Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Running CQP with Bricked 6500

Options

Fun, WOW! Been contesting with a Flex for 2.5 years and just put the K3 into service. SO MANY settings to change. Ugh. Not fun.

I wonder with the big boys in CA are doing if they have Flex's with the NO SLICE issue. Plan all year and shazaam, no rig.

73, Mark K2QO

Comments

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2022
    Options

Yep, sad thing. Always a good idea to have a backup of some sort. In my case, an Anan 8000DLE hasn't missed a beat. Even my Flex 5000A is working great. So far,,,,,my 6600M hasn't taken a dive either. Been running it off and on ever since this " event" reared its ugly head.

It still amazes me that some radios weren't effected and others fell prey to this firmware glitch. I wonder what the common denominator is?

James

WD5GWY

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.