Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Array Solutions Bandmaster V Universal Radio Band Decoder System and Antenna Switch Selector.

Good evening,

I am looking to connect an Array Solutions Bandmaster V unit to my Flexradio 6400M. For the cable I know I would need one end to be USB. On the Bandmaster V there is a radio connector which is RS-232. But there is also a USB connector on the back also. I realize that Flexradio makes a USB to RS-232 cable. But If I wanted to do USB to USB and configure the port for transmit and Kenwood, will that work? And if so, do I need some sort of special USB to USB cable to accomplish this? The outputs are not a problem because I can connect my DXE Antenna Switch to the Outputs and connect that cable to my Antenna Switch. And I would not have to use the manual EC-8 switch that I am currently using. If anyone has gotten the Bandmaster V to work with the Flexradio, please let me know how you accomplished this.

Mark Griffin, KB3Z

Answers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.