Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

no +RX remain gray

Options

Hi there,

I have a problem for the first time, with my flex 6700 version 2.8.0

I can't get the window with the +RX frequency to remain gray, no tx, who would have the solution, I did the factory config, without result, the profiles are those of version 2.7.6, impossible to configure new .

thank you for helping me

on5po, Janny

Comments

• Mike Sonn KF9AF
    Options

See threads under Software/SmartSDR and you'll find diiscussion in this topic. You'll likely need to submit a Help Desk Ticket to get resolution.

Mike KF9AF

• MarkN7MHB
    MarkN7MHB Member ✭✭
    Options

I tried the solution of downgrading to .29 and it looks like it corrupted my SIM card. It however did work for some people. I will need to submit a Helpdesk ticket.

• Mike Sonn KF9AF
    Options

N7MHB - I submitted a Help Desk Ticket as my 6500 was displaying "Timeout" and the power LED was flashing red in a series of 3. I'm being sent a new SD card as my radio is NOT under warranty and replacement involves removing "Warranty Is VOID if Removed" stickers on the PA shield.

I don't know how Flex may handle radios still under warranty.

Mike KF9AF

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Mike, Flex has user installable options (GPSDO, ATU), so you don't need to worry about the sticker. My 6400 does not even have one, so I assume that they stopped using them at some point.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.