Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 6500 TX Fault

Options
Flex 6500 with different SmartSDR version has following issue. After several transmission cycles (FT8), the transceiver is stuck in the transmission state. Transceiver does not back to receive mode. The red LED on the transceiver stays on. If in this state SunSDR close and then open transceiver back to receive mode but TX Fault - error. Then need power down and up transceiver will back. Is anybody know how fix this issue and where is problem ?
Tagged:

Answers

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Alexandr... I'm not sure what you mean by "...Flex 6500 with different SmartSDR version..." and I'm assuming you mean SmartSDR vs. SunSDR, but if the radio is coming up with a TX Fault-error, then I would strongly suggest opening up a Help Desk ticket.

The Flex folks are very good at responding (although not on a weekend) and have the tools and knowledge to test and diagnose the problem.

• Alexandr
    Options
    > @VE7ATJ_Don said:
    > Hi Alexandr... I'm not sure what you mean by "...Flex 6500 with different SmartSDR version..." and I'm assuming you mean SmartSDR vs. SunSDR, but if the radio is coming up with a TX Fault-error, then I would strongly suggest opening up a Help Desk ticket.
    > The Flex folks are very good at responding (although not on a weekend) and have the tools and knowledge to test and diagnose the problem.
    > 73

Hi Donald. When I talk about Flex-6500 I mean tranciever model and diiferen verison of SmartSDR version this mean SmartSDR v2.x and SmartSDR v3.x
    Anyway thanks for the advice but i guess it is hardware issue. but it is not exactly

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.