Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Antenna change on streamdeck?

Options
Rich M5RIC
Rich M5RIC Member ✭✭✭

Hi all

I have setup a series of buttons which call multi actions in streamdeck to change band.

Band

TX Ant

RX Ant

Mode

Dax Channel - RX DAX

I am finding when pressing these, sometimes the TX Ant is not correct and being the opposite of what the action should be doing. My feeling is it's still remembeing what the antenna was on the previous use for that band - as when you change bands it will set was was in use previously.

This is one of the reasons for using a streamdeck so I can ensure when moving bands, all settings are as I want. I have a 6600M and use it for SO2R so need to ensure slice a is always using antenna 1 for rx and tx and slice b always uses antenna 2.

If I press the button again, the TX or RX Ant is then correct (I see it change on the front panel), so it's not the action behind the button thats wrong, though I have checked all of the actions anyway.

Has anyone else seen this?

Is there a specific order the actions should be placed in?

Thanks

Rich

Best Answer

• Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓
    Options

Maybe too many commands all at once, try sticking a delay between, commands, experiment with like 100ms and go from there.

Answers

• Rich M5RIC
    Rich M5RIC Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks Mike, tried 100 and still happened to upped to 200 and so far so god so will see how it goes.

Cheers for the tip.

Rich

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.