Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TGXL Keying both A & B with PTT on both per menu

Options

I have a new TGXL SO2R using a Flex 6300 and also a new PGXL. I am using a tri band beam and EFHW antenna as ANT2. Also have a 50 ohm oil bath MFJ dummy load. I can load a dummy load fine with both ANT1 and ANT2 when I bypass the TG and PG. Intermittently when I put the tuner and amp inline the TUNER will display both A and B on the same freq and will fault to high SWR. A screen shot of what I mean is attached. Notice it says PTT and same freq on both AB.

I have bypassed the tuner/amp and used the beam directly with no problem.

When the tuner does this I cannot get it to 'tune' unless I turn it off and reset the power. As you can see I'm using v1.1.8 for the TGXL.

Help??

Yx 73

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

I have created a Help Desk ticket 54071 to further assist you.

In the meantime, check the TG XL app configuration in the Flex tab.

Port A should have your radio listed with Antenna 1 and LAN keying selected.

Port B should have Antenna 2 and LAN keying selected.

Then when operating, the radio Ant 1 will use the antenna connected to port A of the TG XL and radio Ant2 will use the antenna connected to port B of the TG XL.

Check to ensure you have your receive and transmit antennas both set to either ant1 or ant2.

73 Dave wo2x

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.