Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How do you Delete a MEM memory item.

Options
I have not found a way to delete unwanted memories in SSDR for IOS. I can add new items but not delete any that are already there.

Best Answer

• Don AI6RE
    Don AI6RE Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

I discovered the answer to my question. To delete memories using the IPAD you select the "Flex 6xxx Settings" tab, at the bottom of the SmartSDR-for-IOS screen, while you are connected to the radio. Then select Memories on the left. Highlight the memory to be deleted and click on the Trash Can at the top right corner of the screen.

The other method would be to use the regular SmartSDR for windows or Mac and go to memories on that device.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.