Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New Tuner Genius app on IOS

I just bought the new app to support Tuner Genius on IOS. It installed OK. When I click on the tab to see the TG app, the iPad jumps to another screen with only the TG App showing. How do I get both Smart SDR for IOS and the TG App to show at the same time? There is no way to key the rig with PTT and watch the power out/SWR at the same time. I tried IOS split screen but Flex will not allow two logins at the same time. What did I miss?

Thanks, Brian W9HLQ

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Unfortunately the add on tools for iOS show in a different screen. You can e-mail Marcus (the author) and submit an enhancement request. Possibly to have ability to have either PG XL or TG XL metering on main screen?

His contact info is in last tab. Scroll down.

I haven’t used IOS app in a few weeks. I’ll check out the TG XL tool. I normally use Node Red in a Safari browser split screen with SmartSDR for IOS.

Dave wo2x

• Brian_W9HLQ
    Brian_W9HLQ Member ✭✭

Dave,

Thanks for the reply.

I was able to contact Marcus regarding this problem and he now understands the problem. He assumed everyone had a PGXL where that information is available on IOS. Those of us with other amplifiers would like the TGXL screen somewhere on the main panadapter screen. He is going to consider a solution in the next release of the software.

73, Brian, W9HLQ

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Marcus is very good at listening to user feedback and implementing new features.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.