Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Losing network connection -

Flex 6500 Ver 3.3.32.8203 SDR shuts down, message says it lost the network connection, maybe a minute or 2 later SDR starts back up and all is well. Network connection says excellent. PC is an ethernet connection thru an xfinity XB7 modem/router. Problem seems to have developed after upgrade to latest ver. smartsdr. Any suggestions appreciated. 73 Steve

Comments

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

What else is using the router? If it is also the WiFi access point, I would try a network switch to connect the Flex to the computer. My one gig switch often disconnected, so I replaced it with a 100 Mb router with the WiFi disabled. No more disconnects.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.