Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR 3.3.32 CW Skimmer access either by Slice Master or SDR Bridge will not decode CW

Options
BigFish30
BigFish30 Member ✭✭
edited July 2022 in Third-Party Software

I am using the SSDR desktop on my 6600M unit and have all the same settings as before, but after the upgrade there no longer a decode of CW signals. I am also puzzled as I did not have issues before the upgrade also the frequency settings for the LO frequency get all weird. I have never clearly understood what the LO frequency should be set at for example on 40 M CW. The radio works just fine. I have rechecked my DAX settings per the guide I have on this and that all worked great before the upgrade.

I am not a pro on this and concerned that since I had this all working, why it will not work now.

Bill

Answers

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Without settings information, diagnosing is not easy. Maybe there is a mis-match in sample rates. Whatever the sample rate is set for the DAX IQ Stream, example 96000, should be what is also set in CW Skimmer. Or maybe in CW Skimmer DAX IQ RX 1 has not been selected for Signal I/O device.

As a last resort, reconfigure from scratch with new ini files. Which guide you are using you also don't say so this may be superfluous, however a useful guide is this one (which you will have as it is part of SDR-Bridge download) NN4ZZ CwSkimmer Bridge setup 19-Feb-2020.pdf (qrv.com) and this may help give some clues.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.