Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6600M running SSDR with SDR bridge and CW Skimmer frequency mismatch Issue

I am struggling with getting the CW Skimmer Frequency to Match the SSDR indicated frequency. The CW Skimmer indicated frequency is about 50 KHz lower than the frequency indicated on the SSDR display. CW Skimmer works great I am just trying to get the two frequencies to match up. I am not looking at the built in 6600M display for a frequency reference.

DAX and Cat are running from the desktop interface not the built in Maestro.

Comments

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭

Have you seen Mike's video on the topic? It is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydTfqOkjafs

He covers it quite thoroughly. You can find other references by Googling "flexradio cw skimmer setup". I wish I could offer more assistance, but I don't own Skimmer -- I just use RBN-enabled cluster nodes.

73, Craig KØCF

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.