Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex 3000 FireWire problem

Options
I just recently bought two FireWire cards one with the TI chipset and the other VIA chipset none of these seem to be recognized by the flex FireWire driver program, I go to system inside the flex FireWire manager and it doesn’t give me anything only info about my pc not what card is installed this has been happening with both cards I own. The first one is a StarTech.com 2 Port PCI Express FireWire Card - 1394a Firewire - TI TSB82AA2 Chipset - Windows & Mac Compatible (PEX1394A2V2)

And the second one I bought is this one

Padarsey PCIe 3 Ports 1394A Firewire Expansion Card, PCI Express (1X) to External IEEE 1394 Adapter Controller (2 x 6 Pin + 1 x 4 Pin)

I’m so confused with what to do! The flex program won’t even notice the radio it says “no device found.

Dan W7ZAR

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.