Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Band Configurator Feature Not Working

Running a 6400 (v2.7.6) and a new Tuner Genius XL SO2R (v1.1.8). Works great except for the band configurator feature. No band choices appear in the Band Configuration tab as shown in the screenshot. This feature was functioning a few weeks ago, however, it seems to have stopped working.

When clicking on the Import icon in the Configurator, it looks like an XML file can be imported, however, there is no XML files available. I did look into the folders for an XML file, but there is nothing there either.

I did a cold reboot to the 6400, TGXL, and PC hoping that may resolve the problem, but no good. Also, I uninstalled and reinstalled the TGXL utility to no avail.

Searches through the Community have not yielded any results, so I am asking for assistance with this matter.

Thanks in advance for any help and best of 73. - Jim / K3WR

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Jim, I would submit a help desk ticket.

• K3WR - Jim
    K3WR - Jim Member ✭✭

Thanks Len, I was hoping it was a simple fix, but this may require a Help Desk Ticket to resolve.

73, Jim / K3WR

• K3WR - Jim
    K3WR - Jim Member ✭✭

Well... this was a very easy fix. Thanks to Dan Quigley, N7HQ, the Director of Support, for his quick and simple resolution to this issue.

Looks like I ticked a checkbox in the Antenna Genius (AG) tab, which caused my problem. If I had an AG, this would not have been an issue.

Thanks Dan for your quick resolution to my misconfiguration.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.