Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Power SDR- PFN list corrupt

Options

I use a Dell M4700 running Windows 10. When I attempt to use ATU, I get a blue screen with message >PFN list corrupt< I tried both PSDR v 2.7.2 and latest KE9NS version with the same result.

Any suggestions how to resolve this problem?

Tom

Answers

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I believe this was posted on the Flex forum on the Ke9ns website as well. Here's the response:

"First try running PowerSDR in DEMO mode. (Run PowerSDR with your radio turned OFF)

Make sure its stable when you play around in DEMO mode.

If it is stable in Demo mode, then it is related to 1394 FireWire.

I have a link on my website to "FireWire" and how to check for possible IRQ conflicts. If you find a conflict you can try moving the FireWire card to any other PCIe Slot (large or small).

But even if you do not have any IRQ conficts, some FireWire cards are more stable than others, and some motherboards are more stable than others when it comes to PCIe FireWire.

I have been running PowerSDR under Win11 for many months now without issues.

Darrin"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.