Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR for IOS/Apple IPad

I assume that one has to purchase the program for $60.00 to operate SmartSDR on my Ipad 10.2? Is this a fact?

Mark Griffin, KB3Z

Comments

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭

There were some previous discussions about it. Seems 12.1 is the earliest that'll run on it.

• Ted  VE3TRQ
    Ted VE3TRQ Member ✭✭✭

Yes, indeed, that extra $60 is necessary. The iOS version comes from an independent developer. The product is excellent and has many capabilities (including some that are paid add-ons).

if you live in Canada you get to pay ~ $100 :-)

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

I read that wrong... Long evening. The fridge quit...

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

The $60 covers all the devices on the same account for the price. iPad and iPhone or whatever. I use an iPad 10.2, gen 7 (I think, one back from current).

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

• David N4IW
    David N4IW Member ✭✭

That is correct @Mark Griffin but it is totally worth it. It is a quality piece of software. While you’re at plan on spending $20 more for the FT8 Module and $6 more for the logging module. There are other add-ons but I don’t have any of those. I use the program all the time.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.