SmartSDR v3.3.32 and the SmartSDR v3.3.32 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.7.6 and the SmartSDR v2.7.6 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes
Power Genius XL Utility v3.6.24 and the Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.6.24
Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.8 and the Tuner Genius XL Release Notes v1.1.8
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
How connecting WSJT-X, Log4Om, GridDig and my Flex6400
Before asking my question the following:
- Smart SDR Win/Flex6400
- Log4Om installed.
- WSJT-X installed and working properly.
- GridTracker installed and working properly.
With Log4Om I want it to work with the above 2 programs.
In all the examples I see that the UDP Inbound connections window contains certain lines of text, see screendump below
For me this window remains empty, see screendomp 01, and I think this may be the reason that the 3 programs doesn,t work together.
How can I solve this?
Kind regards 73,
Leave a Comment
- 18.5K All Categories
- 132 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 279 The Flea Market
- 6.2K Software
- 5.4K SmartSDR for Windows
- 93 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 211 SmartSDR for Mac
- 188 SmartSDR for iOS
- 180 SmartSDR CAT
- 113 DAX
- 321 SmartSDR API
- 7.8K Radios and Accessories
- 6.4K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 630 Maestro
- 29 FlexControl
- 777 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 408 Genius Products
- 240 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 145 Tuner Genius XL
- 23 Antenna Genius
- 119 Shack Infrastructure
- 75 Networking
- 204 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 91 Contesting
- 306 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 87 Amateur Radio Interests
- 579 Third-Party Software