Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

After upgrade, 6400 w/ATU tune turns does automatic tune by itself when changing bands.

Hi all, I asked on facebook group, ut I figure I would ask here also.

I have the 6400 w/ATU, after the update v3.3.29, anybody else have the ATU automatically tune when switching band? (using Smart SDR windows 11 hard wire in) I understand there is problems with the ATU memory not working right, but this ATU automatically doing it's thing when switching bands is new to me. I am still new to flex and its use so I thought I'd better ask before reporting this in a ticket etc... perhaps it's a feature that I didn't know about?

PS: of course it doesn't happen all the time, and I have difficulties replicating it.. seems random, but it probably isnt..

Still learning here...

Cheers

Reg, VE9VC

Answers

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭

Hi Reg... at the end of the 3.3.29 announcement, Dan (of Flex Engineering) says they are aware of a problem with the ATU in this version. I think you may be seeing one of the symptoms of this bug...

• Reg VE9VC
    Reg VE9VC Member ✭✭

Hi Don, I did see the note about the ATU at the bottom, and also read that others where having problems with the ATU, but all I read so far was about the MEM function not working properly ie: remembering the ATU settings. I didn't see anything about the ATU running by itself, so I figure I should mention it just to let them know that it is also a problem. Thanks for the reply :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.