Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Help out a Ukrainian ham, UW1GZ.

sm6wjm
sm6wjm Member, Unconfirmed
Dear FlexRadio users,

My Ukrainian friend Dmitry, UW1GZ, recently managed to escape Russian occupied Kherson with his wife and nine year old daughter. To our great relief, they are now in a safer part of Ukraine.

Dmitry is a very experienced amateur radio operator and contester. Unfortunately, they had to leave most of their belongings behind, as well as all radio gear.

Dmitry would like to get back on the air but amateur radio is now prohibited in Ukraine under martial law. If you know of anyone that would be able to donate some time on a remote station, I'm sure he would be very grateful. He has access to a borrowed laptop and 8mbit/s internet. Ukraine is a CEPT country.

He can be reached via his Twitter, https://twitter.com/uw1gz. He speaks excellent English. If you don't have Twitter, I can put you in touch.

73 Albin SM6WJM
Tagged:

Best Answer

• sm6wjm
    sm6wjm Member, Unconfirmed
    Answer ✓
    Thank you Harald for your very generous offer. He has received time on EA4TX via BeLoud.us. It was great to hear him on the air. I will forward your message to him. All the best to you and 73s.

Albin SM6WJM

Answers

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2022

I have my FTDX101D on remotehams often and could give him some time to operate. If that is what he needs, he can contact me via qrz.com page.

Harald

DL9NDW

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.