Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Can not login,

Options

I set up an older Windows7 computer with the hopes of using the SDR software. After some difficulty, I was able to activate Net4.6.2 after some prolonged effort and manipulation as SDR would not install without this. The SDR seemed to be properly incorporated into the computer with virtual COM ports and audio ports identified with Control Panel. Starting CAT, for example, produces the login page. Entering the proper username and password produces NO response in the window. The Flex radio is ON. My Maestro can connect. Repeat, I am using the proper username and password. Any suggestion? I did reload the SDR software adn that offered no change in the response.

Comments

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It could be Windows Firewall blocking SmartSDR from connecting.

James

WD5GWY

• David
    David Member ✭✭
    Options

Yes, James. I thought of that too. I disabled Windows Firewall and found that made no difference. I just got back from the remote location. The radio and computer there are working without obvious problems. I turned the radio off then started CAT again. It asked for my username and password, then paused for 10 sec and identified me. So, that is further verification that my password, etc was correct AND there is no larger Smart SDR failure. I hope someone else comes up with another idea. Thank you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.