Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

who do service in EU for flex 6700?

Options
hi
who do service for the flex 6700 in EU or there non ?
need to send to US ?
VY 73 ILAN G0UUT/EA5IWT

Comments

• Val  DM1TX
    Val DM1TX Member ✭✭
    Options

Good morning Ilan,

I would higly reccomend contacting OM Norbert from Germany. He helped me in the past with great results.

You find the contact details of EU Service Center here:

73 de DM1TX

• Johan SE3X
    Johan SE3X Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 2022
    Options

I agree with Wal. Norbert helped me with my 6700 some time aago and he was great to deal with. Fast with repair and very good with mail communication. I think his cost was very modest and I will call him again if I would have any problem.

GL and 73 de Johan

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.