Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Purchase from RadioWorld Canada wait times?

Hi all, happy to be soon an owner of a FlexRadio :-)

I ordered on 25 Aug a 6400 w/ATU (was on special order, none in stock).

I see that the FlexRadio website says 1 week wait time for shipping, but I suspect it will be much longer since it is ordered through RadioWorld in Toronto.

Would anybody know or have any experience as to what I am looking at for extra waiting time?

I also ordered a Maestro, but that will be a wait till at least 1Q 2022.

ps: I sent an email to sales@flexradio.com but got no answer :-(

73 de VE9VC
Reg

Best Answers

• Reg VE9VC
    Reg VE9VC Member ✭✭
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Got an answer from Diane @ Radioworld,. Looks like an other 2 week to get it to them in Toronto, and then more time to get it to me. So a total of 4 to 5 weeks from order... Thank god we're on the same continent!! LOL :-D It'll give me more time to study the manual for the test! There is a test when it arrives? Right? LOL

Edit for Spelling...
  • Pierre_VE3KTB
    Pierre_VE3KTB Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Reg,

I ordered my 6400 from Radioworld back in October. Once in-house, they turned it around pretty quickly and it took only a couple of days for mine to arrive, but then I am not far from them. Unfortunately, it is not within their control as to when they arrive at Radioworld. Overall I think it was on the order of 3 weeks from placement of order to receiving it.

Pierre VE3KTB

Answers

• Reg VE9VC
    Reg VE9VC Member ✭✭
    Bump :-\
  • VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭

Did Radioworld provide an eta? They are usually pretty good at responding to email inquiries. (I think it's sales@radioworld.ca)

• Reg VE9VC
    Reg VE9VC Member ✭✭
    Hi Don, thanks for the reply. I just sent an email to Diane @ sales this evening asking for an update. I didn't get an ETA on my original order? The website order status/history does not give much info.. Lets hope I get good info tomorrow.

Cheers
  • Reg VE9VC
    Reg VE9VC Member ✭✭

Thanks for the info Pierre, 3 weeks that's not too bad. Now that I understand it has to go through their warehouse in the US first, then Toronto, the delay makes sense... Looking forward to playing with it 😁

73 de VE9VC

Reg

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

Three weeks? I ordered my 6600M in May 20017 and received it in January 2018. I’ve eaten leftover refrigerated pizza older than three weeks.

• Reg VE9VC
    Reg VE9VC Member ✭✭

LOL Neil, did the pizza made it's way to your plate on it's own? hehehe...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.