Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Will the 3 Pin XLR to 1/8in (3.5mm) TRS for FLEX-6400(M) work with the Maestro as well as the radio?

I have a Heil 781 and would like to use it with either the Maestro or plug it directly into the radio, depending on my station setup. Can I do this with with the "3 Pin XLR to 1/8in (3.5mm) TRS for FLEX-6400(M)"?

Answers

• Dennis Wage
    Dennis Wage Member ✭✭

I don't have an M. But your question is a little confusing. When you say with Maestro do you mean operating remotely?

• Mike-N1VE
    Mike-N1VE Member ✭✭

I am not using the Maestro remotely at this time.

I think someone answered my question in another one of my posts. He told me about an adaptor from an 8-pin Yaesu mic to an RJ-45. I purchased it and am now using the Yaesu MD-1 mic with the Maestro with good results. I assume that I can use the same adapter to operate the Heil 781 with the Maestro. Incidentally, I didn't have to make any changes to the mic setting in the FlexRadio.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.