Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flex6600 SmartSDR3.2.39 Registration issue

Options
I have been following the directions in SmartLink-Quick-Start-Guide-for-SmartSDR.
I have setup an account but when I get to page 7 I do not have a register button to press. The 6600 seems to be working on the local network.
Tagged:

Answers

• Craig_KØCF
    Craig_KØCF Member ✭✭✭
    Options

First guess: How is your network configured? Are you connecting the Flex directly to your PC? If so, that will not work for registration. The radio must be able to access the internet, which means it must be connected to your router, which will both place it on your local network and provide access to the internet.

73, Craig KØCF

• Stan ka1ze
    Stan ka1ze Member ✭✭
    Options
    [{"insert":"Thanks for the feedback Craig. There was an email from Flex that I needed to respond to. It wanted to be sure I was the authorized party. Once I clicked the reply the button magically appeared. \n\nThanks again ,\n73 Stan \n"}]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.