Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Show us what you got!

I've read what FlexRadio Systems can do, but what do you do? What combination antenna(s) and peripherals do you use and what for? I'm hoping for examples with pictures to showcase what's possible and what's practical. Points for minimalism and clear priorities.
Tagged:

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Here’s a picture of the ARRL W1HQ staff club station being built. I was there today integrating Node Red to help integrate all the equipment together. On left is cabinet with Flex 6600m and PG XL amp. On right is cabinet with. Icom 9100 for satellite work. We integrated Green Heron RT21 rotor controller and Green Heron Everywhere server with HamPlus 4x12 antenna switch. The Flex, amp and antennas are remote capable. It is still being built and cabling was temporary.

Dave wo2x

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Here is how I operate Field Day from my 5th wheel camper with my Flex 6400, Elecraft KPA 500 / KAT 500 combo and my homebrew TeensyMaestro. Antenna is an inverted V on a 30 ft fiberglass mast attached to the back of the camper. Power is supplied by solar panels charging a pair of AGM batteries when running at 100 W or less. To use the amp, I have to fire up my generator.