Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Add a date for software update Announcements

Options
Mike VE3CKO
Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭

It would be helpful if there was a date alongside and of the Message Board - Announcements "now available" as I am continuously rechecking software Announcements and installed versions of software. I know I should remember that the PGXL version ends in .23 but I'm always second guessing myself. Since an Announcement is published on a date and that date is static, the date should be shown for simple people like me, lol.

" Bla bla now available" with a date has more significance than a message now available that is months old.

Comments

• Ken Wells
    Ken Wells Community Manager admin
    Options

Hello Mike,

You can usually discover the release date by looking at the "Started By" column. It lists the origination date for the post that announced the new software release.

• Mike VE3CKO
    Mike VE3CKO Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2021
    Options

Hi Ken, hope all is well. If I could see that column then yes. Oh, wait a sec. my bad. I had my browser zoomed in too much. Zoomed out a click or two and I see the missing columns, just like magic. . Dahhh. Thanks Ken for making me use my brain this afternoon.