Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

iOS app for iPhone - new user

Doug
Doug Member ✭✭

New iOS app user is having trouble setting up the iOS app on an iPhone for use with the Q5 Signal 2mLDPA.

1. Direct frequency entry has gone berserk. I select 2m band and on right entry go to RX tab, then try to enter 146.52 then MHz, but the frequency is entered as 145.520.000. It changes from 146 to 145 when I type the decimal point. If I type 146520 without a decimal point, the keypad display shows 146.520 until I hit MHz, then it changes to 145.520. My region is set to 2 USA.
  2. I am not getting any transmit audio on 2m. I do get transmit audio on 80m.
  3. I do not see how to set up a repeater offset.

Thanks

Comments

• halmassey
    halmassey Member ✭✭

Send Marcus a note. He wrote the program and is very responsive to his customers. You can get his email from the support screen embedded in SmartSDR for IOS. Good luck.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.