Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Gothic Diadect Font

Options

I am installing 3.2.39 on my FD laptop and now the VFO freq on the flag is cutoff on the top. I tried to install the font but so far noting is working. Where should the font be installed?

Comments

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I'm glad you posted this...I have been dealing with the issue for some time. I made sure both fonts are downloaded and installed. I continue to have the VHO freq top cut off...see the attached pic...

73, Ronald

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Here's a link to a description of how to install fonts on Windows 10 PC's

How to Install Fonts in Windows 10 | Digital Trends

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks for the information Don...I checked again to make sure but I have downloaded and installed the fonts as described in the Windows 10 information you provided. The only issue I'm having is in the side information display. As shown in the earlier image the top of the numbers are cut...no big deal...just would like to know why.

Thanks again

73, Ronald, W4RJF

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Ronald... good to hear the font got installed ok. The stuff you're seeing at the top of the letters could also be due to a mismatch between your display driver and the resolution of the screen. I've seen it happen before on certain types of monitors, if there's not an EXACT match (or overlap) between the screen resolution and the display size selected in the Control Panel/Display

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.