Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

error messages when loading smartsdr cat.

Options

Equip: flex 6300, SmartSDR 2.62, 2.7.5 Maestro and Win 8.1 tower.,

Recently wsjtx FT8 began displaying connection messages. I looked at the cat window and found the address for the 6300 had changed. That solved that problem but I noticed that only one com port was listed. I use mmtty and mmsstv which use come 4 & 5. I tried those programs and they did not work I could not get cat to recognize the com ports. I decided to delete Smartsdr v 2.6.2 and reload. When I went to the website i found ver 2.7.5 available . I downloaded it instead. Now when I load CAT I get the messages I get the messages in the attachments below.

Help

Buford, W4HVW

Best Answer

• Buford, W4HVW
    Buford, W4HVW Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

PS

I downloaded 2.7.6 to the Maestro no problem works just fine. The problem is with the win 8.1 computer.

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Buford, 2.7.5 was an interim fix for SmartSDR, so you should be on 2.7.6 on your radio, SmartSDR and Maestro (it is very important that they all be the same version). The Maestro will not work on any version less than 2.7.6. If you have problems loading 2.7.6, you should put in a helpdesk ticket.

• Buford, W4HVW
    Buford, W4HVW Member ✭✭
    Options

When I try to un zip 2.7.6 I get the message "need Net framework 4.6.2 " when I try to down load 4.6.2 I get the message "need KB 2919355". when I try to download kb 2919355 I get the message "encountered error 0x80240009"

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.