Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

DX4WIN Setup on new FLEX 6600M

DX4WIN has a Radio Selection for FLEXSSDR. Question: Can someone please share how they setup the CAT configuration on the radio? I use DX4WIN for logging so key info from the radio to the program is helpful. Thank you Howard W6FL

Best Answer

• Lasse SM5GLC
    Lasse SM5GLC Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi Howard,

I am using DX4Win and all works nice, except the CW Keyboard speed setting. I have a help ticket for that, but so far nothing have come out of that. Below is my settings for DX4Win. You may have to d/l the rig control file from http://dx4win.ad1c.us/radios/index.html as the canned file used to be no good. Been a while since I fixed this.

/Lasse SM5GLC

Answers

• helovitz
    helovitz Member
    Thank you for the response. I am using DX4WIN V 9.09 which has both versions, FLEXRADIOSSR and FLEXRADIO. I will duplicate what you did.
    /Howard W6FL

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.