Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Question regarding version of the SmartSDR manual

LA4XLA
LA4XLA Member ✭✭
edited May 2021 in SmartSDR for Windows
Wondering about details about some settings. One of them the "Focus Helper" function in SmartSDR for Windows. Another thread refered to this being described in the manual but i can not see it in the manual. When I download the manual I get "Version 3.1.716 Sept2019" Can someonly supply link to the newest version of the manual ?
Tagged:

Answers

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭

That is the latest version. Look at section 39.3 Radio Tab and you will find a description of Focus Helper on page 154.

• LA4XLA
    LA4XLA Member ✭✭
    [{"insert":"Tnx. Seems search function in pdf viewer did not work. Found info and Focus helper now works ok great feature. \n"}]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.