Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.2.39 and the SmartSDR v3.2.39 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.7.6 and the SmartSDR v2.7.6 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.5.23
Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10 | Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.1
I have all my setting for 3.2.31, mem, mic setting etc.
So I read the release notes . So I cannot export all my settings in the .31 version and save them .
upgrade to 3.2.34 do reset etc. then I want to import my setting's back into 3.2.34 !
I really hope this not true, all my mem , tx profiles setting's etc. have to be reentered again . ?
I really don't want to start over again .
Leave a Comment
- 16.6K All Categories
- 80 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 178 The Flea Market
- 5.6K Software
- 5K SmartSDR for Windows
- 60 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 127 SmartSDR for Mac
- 161 SmartSDR for iOS
- 158 SmartSDR CAT
- 81 DAX
- 285 SmartSDR API
- 7.3K Radios and Accessories
- 6K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 583 Maestro
- 16 FlexControl
- 744 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 213 Power Genius Products
- 151 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 16 Power Genius Utility
- 46 Tuner Genius
- 56 Shack Infrastructure
- 30 Networking
- 125 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 61 Contesting
- 183 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 66 Amateur Radio Interests
- 467 Third-Party Software