Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

I just loaded the new software and when I boot up the 6000 radio it continues to scan

it does the same scan wheather I use the computer or Mestro to access the 6000. if i hit the lock button it stops scanning but then I can not tune the 6000. I just am asking how to stop it from scanning.

Answers

• Larry _ NY8T
    Larry _ NY8T Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

The flex does not have a scan feature, Are you running any 3rd party software?

• Toby Payne
    Toby Payne Member ✭✭
    All I know is when I bring the 6300 on line with computer or Maestro and select a band it comes up scanning. I am only running Flex software
  • Stan VA7NF
    Stan VA7NF Member ✭✭✭

One of the flex mic models have an up/down set of buttons - I heard about connector problems causing this problem. If this applies, test by removing the mic.

• Toby Payne
    Toby Payne Member ✭✭
    I have Video of it scanning. Even though Flex says it won't. I will put a ticket in for help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.