Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New Pre-Loved 6600M -- Radio Disconnected Please Wait...

Options
Received a pre-loved 6600M a two days ago. Set it up and had been using it, made a number of contacts. Powered everything down last night (disconnect from the wall, disconnected antennas). This morning, I power it up select operate, the interface starts to come up, pwer light blinks (twice) then I get "Radio Disconnected... Retrying" on the front panel, the it restarts itself. SmartSDR does not find any radios on my network either. Have disconnected everything except power. The problem persists, the radio is inoperable.

Info at the boot screen shows two IP addresses, firmware 3.2.31.2837

Thoughts, suggestions, assistance?

Answers

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2021
    Options

I believe two blinks indicates a software crash. Have you tried a full reset of the radio?

Ronald

• N1SH
    N1SH Member ✭✭
    Options
    Not yet. Tried installing previous version, same issue. Installing 3.2 again.... waiting for it to update and see what it says. I'll try the full reset next. Thanks for the idea.
  • N1SH
    N1SH Member ✭✭
    Options
    Should have written, two _red_ blinks, which repeats, then green and restart back to select version screen.
  • N1SH
    N1SH Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hard (white button) reset has remedied the problem for the moment.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.