Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

My Mastro signs on with wifi. How do i stop that and get it to sign in with wired connection??

Martin Pozesky
Martin Pozesky Member ✭✭
My Mastro has a wired connection through a my home router which also has wifi. I have connected it directly to the LAN but when I turn it on, it connects through the wi-fi and I need it to ignore the wifi and connect through the wired Lan. How do I do that???

Answers

• Martin Pozesky
    Martin Pozesky Member ✭✭
    I want it to ignore the wifi and only use the LAN connection. How do I do that. How do I shut off the wifi???
  • Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭

Menu>Network>Wifi Settings . Then for each wifi Network 'Forget'

Then Radio etc...

AL, K0VM

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.