Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Thinking of selling my 6600 and Maestro B

I'm thinking of selling my less than year old 6600 and my 2 year old Maestro B. Both are in like new condition. Both are loaded with 3.2.31 software. Make me an offer. Packing and shipping will be on the buyers dime. I would take to the local UPS store. Thanks. John N2XD

Comments

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭

Do you have the original boxes for the 6600 and Maestro? Will you consider just selling the 6600?

Thanks

Ronald

• No I do not have the original boxes. I really want to sell them as a pair. The local UPS store does an great job of packing. I have used them many times for ham related items. I used to keep original boxes, between ham radio and hobby machine shop items I would have to rent a storage unit to keep everyone.

Thanks

John N2XD

• bbaker256
    bbaker256 Member ✭✭
    Hi John - I'm interested. Can I send you an email to discuss the price +++? Thank you. Bill WA9L.
  • These items are spoken for.