Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Antenna 1, Antenna 2 selection

With an antenna connected to Ant 1 input and Ant 1, Ant 1 selected in the software No Rec, Tx tunes, with Ant 1, Ant 2 selected radio Receives ok, Tx will not tune. I would assume if Ant 1, and Ant 1 selected radio would be using Ant 1 for Receive and TX but apparently not. This is a used radio, new to me with no history. Now running v3.2.31 but same results with v2.6.2.
Thanks
Tagged:

Best Answers

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Some more details would help. Which radio? How many panadapters and slices? By tunes, is that using the tune button? Does the software indicate power output?

If ant 1 connected and ant1 selected, the radio should tx and rx on ant1 if properly configured. Sounds like the basic hardware is functioning if it will tx and rx. Maybe try a complete reset. This cures most of the glitches in my 6400.

• w6gj
    w6gj Member
    Answer ✓
    Thank you will try the reset on the Flex 6700
  • John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

There are two reference manuals, the software manual and the 6000 series hardware manual. The manuals are pretty well written, better than most ham manuals.

Answers

• w6gj
    w6gj Member
    I have no documentation on this equipment. I have read that I should refer to the documentation on this radio. Have not found any documentation/manual on how to use this radio/software combination on the Flex website.
    Thanks will try the reset.
    W6gj
  • Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

There’s tons of useful documentation on the Flexradio website. Look under “support, “ then “documentation.”

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.