Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

re signing in

if i signed in on one computer can i sign in on another; on my fiance computer i keep getting an error message when wanting ot ask a question; im now using my office computer; do i have to sign out from one in order to sign into another tnx

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Arnold, I can have multiple devices logged in at the same time. I often have my main computer logged in, then bring up the forum on my Android phone if I am away from the house. Once in a while I have to log back in, but I don't think it has anything to do with the number or type of devices I have logged in to the forum.

What is the error message that you get?

Len, KD0RC

• ill get a snapshot tnx

• (“Code” 403.”Exception”. “Invalid CSRF. Please try again.” “Class”.”Gdn_User Exception”) This is the error message I just got on my fiancé desk top; I’m now on her iPad; tnx have no problem on any other computer or device so far; tnx for any help just took a snapshot and texted this message ; tnx for any input; I don’t want to reset my password tnx