Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart SDR for Mac Duplicate Log Entries and single file Export

I like using Smart SDR for mac, but have some difficulties with the Logging module.

1. How do I remove duplicate entries? For some reason (likely importing ADIF files from other logging programs), I have multiple duplicates, and removing them one at a time would be incredibly time consuming and tedious.
  2. I would like to have the option to export multiple ADIF files at the same time. The normal Mac process for selecting multiple records doesn't work. Is there another way?

Thanks!

Bill

Answers

• Bill
    Bill Member ✭✭

Problem Solved with the help of Ken in Support.

You cannot export select records from the SSDR-MAC log. Its all or none. So I exported all of the contacts to MLDX, cleaned the files up, and reimported all back to SSDR-MAC.

Hopefully Marcus will incorporate the ability to export individual records from the SSDR-MAC log in the future.

Bill

• toddlc1
    toddlc1 Member
    I too have ran in to this situation, its very discouraging
  • kk7a
    kk7a Member ✭✭

Marcus has made changes to allow the export of "filtered" entries in the log.

Jim - KK7A

• Bill N3HQB
    Bill N3HQB Member ✭✭

Every App should come with a Marcus...