Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Front panel IP/DHCP flashing

I haven't used my amp in some time. The last time I had it on was to update to the newest firmware a few weeks back. I turned on the amp tonight and on the display on the front of the amp had a message flashing saying "DHCP-IDLE" where the amp normally displays the IP address. If I open up the PGXL utility software on my computer, the display is fine and shows the IP address. The amp seems to work OK but that flashing message is annoying me. Any ideas on a fix?

Burch

K4QXX

Comments

• Tom Porada
    Tom Porada Member ✭✭

Just got my PGXL a few days ago, jan 2021, and have a similar problem (?). I use a static IP. The utility SW has it show up correctly but the front panel on the amp flashes similarly right after "IP:"

Mine flashes [STATIC - IDLE] whether or not I am in operate or standby or transmitting.

FLEX - ?????

• Tom Porada
    Tom Porada Member ✭✭

I submitted a ticket for this condition. Tim and the group have it identified as a software issue and have assigned it issue #395 so it is list to be addressed.

• K4QXX
    K4QXX Member ✭✭

If I use a static IP, I get the fishing STATIC - IDLE as well. Mine has been doing it for several months. I am sorry that you are also having the issue but at least I know I'm not the only one. Hopefully just a software issue.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.