Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Antenna switching 2 each 4 way switch boxes

Options

I'm using now A Denkovi USB relay board with eight channels connected to my 6600 USB Bit cable to auto switch one 4 way antenna relay box . This has been working great for the past few years .

I'm wanting to add a second 4 way antenna relay box to were the first box in the shack will send RF to the second box on the tower . I'm posting a picture to help explain . In the picture I show a wire from the control board tower relay to the tower port in the shack .. I know that's not correct . What I'm thinking may work is to add a second wire from the control board 160, 60 and 10-20 to the Tower port in the shack .

I think I need 3 steering diodes but I'm not sure where to put them and in what direction ?

The picture will most likely make more sense then me

Am I on the right track ? is their a better way ?

Thanks Ed N5DG

Answers

• Ed Stallman
    Ed Stallman Member ✭✭
    Options

After a little studying , I have it figured out. Solved as they say

Ed N5DG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.