Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
SmartSDR v3.1.12 and the SmartSDR v3.1.12 Release Notes. | SmartSDR v2.6.2 and the SmartSDR v2.6.2 Release Notes.
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes. | Power Genius XL Firmware v3.4.16. | Power Genius XL Utility v2.2.10.
6400 ATU tunes but seems 'forgetful'
At times I will leave a band for awhile and come back to it only to get a higher than expected SWR. I click the ATU button in SmartSDR and the tuner matches the ant just fine.
I have ATU memory turned on, so why does this happen? I don't think that in the course of an hour or so the ant would need such a retune; it never happened with the IC7300 anyway.
It's like my Flex isn't storing the settings that the ATU adjusted to. Is this normal? Am I doing it wrong? Maybe I don't understand what the "MEM" button next to the "ATU" button does?
Leave a Comment
- 61 Community Topics
- 1.9K New Ideas
- 137 The Flea Market
- 5.4K Software
- 4.9K SmartSDR for Windows
- 39 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 95 SmartSDR for Mac
- 144 SmartSDR for iOS
- 152 SmartSDR CAT
- 71 DAX
- 279 SmartSDR API
- 7.1K Radios and Accessories
- 5.8K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 562 Maestro
- 14 FlexControl
- 727 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 159 Power Genius Products
- 122 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 14 Power Genius Utility
- 23 Tuner Genius
- 43 Shack Infrastructure
- 22 Networking
- 95 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 50 Contesting
- 145 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 63 Amateur Radio Interests
- 424 Third-Party Software