Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Digital Mode setup

Options

I've spent hours trying to get SmartSDR 3.1.12.18 on my 6400M with Windows 10 to connect with MMTTY. All the material I've read or watched either relates to old versions or the process does not proceed as the authors say it should. My goal is to get this running through N1MM although all I've tried so far is MMTTY by itself.

I feel like there is some document I've missed, but so far I'm stymied.

CAT works to PTT and to track freq, and I've gotten it to receive and decode, but never to transmit (beyond putting the rig into transmit mode).

I think I've got the Windows 10 Windows/Settings/Sound set right, but ...

*  What should the settings be for "Output" and "Input" on Windows 10?

*  Also, what do I do to prevent Windows from reverting to Realtek speakers and microphone every time I close the Settings tab?

When I bring up the SmartSDR DAX panel, it shows the RX stream "1 Slice A" as working (it's blue and and the red bar is fluctuating), but TX Stream will not turn on whether I'm using the my 6400M front panel or from the computer SmartSDR screen even though I have DAX set as "1" in both cases.  The Mic stream on the DAX panel will turn on and stream.  

The IQ stream #1 won’t turn on and says “no panadapter” (although I had it working with some previous setting I can’t seem to duplicate - but even then the transmit audio would not work.

It feels like I’ve used every combination and permutation of settings but get nowhere.

Can someone help

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Options

Hi Roger,

I can assist remotely if you do not get assistance by 4:30 p.m. Eastern tomorrow.. Email me direct, I am good on QRZ.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.